Under the eagle eyes of knob twiddlers Tom Rothrock and Rob Schnapf (Beck, Foo Fighters), the original L.A. grunge goddesses take a different exit on their sixth outing, Slap Happy. For those addicted to the ultra-macha-punk throb of L7 watersheds, the neo-Go-Go’s vibe of tracks like ”Livin’ Large” and ”Little One” may be disappointing. Fear not. The harmonious pop sweetness that L7 pump through their buzzing amps has a super-catchy, Joan Jett-meets-the-Breeders feel that zestfully floors the accelerator.
- Candace Cameron Bure is leaving 'The View'
- T-Pain haunts Smosh in 'Ghostmates' trailer — exclusive
- 'Rogue One' star Riz Ahmed raps about 'Star Wars' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Cade visits Stefan in mid-season finale
- Yoko Ono pays tribute to John Lennon on anniversary of his death
- 'Hairspray Live!': Anna Kendrick, Andy Cohen, and more praise musical
- Young and old combine in new superhero line 'All Time Comics'
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 influences For His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk