Television and film writer Jennifer Miller (an Emmy-nominated scripter of Roseanne) sought therapy when she found herself unable to enjoy her success. She says her unfortunate experience with Dr. David Cohen gave her something else – new material as bizarre and lurid as anything Joe Eszterhas could cook up. Miller writes that Cohen gained her trust by showing her the love and warmth that her father (a renowned psychologist) never did, then proceeded to con her into giving him over a hundred thousand dollars, then disappeared.
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors