The mini-mogul chose rap, a clothing line, and movie stardom over school but still stresses the importance of academics on the preachy ”Wanna Grow Up.” He adds a hip-hop spin to the kiddie ditty ”Clap Your Hands” (you know, ”If you’re happy and you know it…”), but an overabundance of samples and fluff, not to mention unskilled flow, proves Romeo is still lil’ league.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony