The Los Angeles-based Ringling Sisters have the most impeccably hip underground pedigree imaginable. With the Sisters (some of whom are men) culled from some of the trendiest and virtually unheard bands in Los Angeles (including the Devil Squares, the Screaming Sirens, and Blood on the Saddle), the group appears, on paper at least, to be so intimidatingly ultra-cool that you’d want to gag. Or simply bypass them completely. This would be a mistake.
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale