The Los Angeles-based Ringling Sisters have the most impeccably hip underground pedigree imaginable. With the Sisters (some of whom are men) culled from some of the trendiest and virtually unheard bands in Los Angeles (including the Devil Squares, the Screaming Sirens, and Blood on the Saddle), the group appears, on paper at least, to be so intimidatingly ultra-cool that you’d want to gag. Or simply bypass them completely. This would be a mistake.
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie