Ol’ Dirty Bastard’s first posthumous release isn’t funny, and that’s a problem, because the late Wu-Tang Clansman made his career as the court jester. The production on Osirus: The Official Mixtape is stale, and its cameos bear the mark of haste (the press release says the disc was ”coincidentally” completed one week before the rapper’s death in November). But its true failure is that cuts like ”Who Can Make It Happen Like Dirt?” offer the same off-color jokes that ODB was slinging at the start of his career. Not much of an epitaph, or even a record.
- Powerful new ad spotlights gun violence warning signs people miss
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big