With their major-label debut, 2003’s Ocean Avenue, Jacksonville, Fla., pop-punk outfit Yellowcard delivered the kind of speedy, highly emotional tunes that make TRL studio audiences squeal and more than a million CDs fly off store shelves. The band also demonstrated that a classically trained, rock-lovin’ fiddle player could actually expect more from life than a gig with the local Dave Matthews Band tribute act.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony