Samantha Highfill: It's cute, cuter, and cutest as Danielle, Michelle, and the Swons sing for the win
Kristen Baldwin: In Atlantic City, the guys vie to be Mr. America -- but one doesn't like his odds with Des
Host's view of Brad's uphill climb; Mr. America; Jan and Manny; James' admission to Des; more in Atlantic City
Annie Barrett: A blow torch-enriched flashback, mistress math, Joss one-liners; enough to win you over?
Hillary Busis on this week's reveal about Mr. Benson: Why it struck her as a very ''Degrassi'' moment
Doc Jensen on Superman in new film: A god-like superhero made to behave in ways God does not
Dalton Ross: ''Man of Steel'' rules box office on 30th anniversary of perhaps the worst superhero movie ever
Geoff Boucher chats with Mike Johnson, writer of comic that takes story beyond events of J.J. Abrams movie
Telepaths, firestarters, and more -- we salute potent pretties, from Sookie Stackhouse to witches of Oz
''Doing the nasty'' was never more apt a phrase than when applied to these unpleasant movie hook-ups
News & Blogs: The latest in pop culture
Latest Headlines | More news
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': EW review
- 'Voice': Danielle for the win?
- 'Voice' style: Adam Levine's neck beard?
- Melissa Etheridge: 'Fearful choice' for Jolie
- 'Girl Meets World': Series order for 2014
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- 'Man of Steel': About that ending...
- 'Avengers 2': 'Loki's not there'
- 'She's All That': Did M. Night write?
- Neil Patrick Harris returning to Broadway
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 3' in '16, '4' in '18
- 'Community': Dan Harmon rips season 4
- New Kids up to old tricks in Brooklyn
- CBS releases fall premiere dates
- 25 greatest/5 worst superheroes
- 8:00 | So You Think You Can Dance (Fox)
- 10:00 | Blood and Oil (Discovery) | Series Debut
- *All times ET