10 uses for a broken iPod
1. Gravestone for deceased pet hamster (or goldfish)
2. Alternative weapon for Naomi Campbell when cell phone not within easy reach
3. Sherry glass coaster *
4. Something to bite down on during electroshock therapy session
5. Centerpiece for miniature re-creation of opening sequence from 2001: A Space Odyssey (note: use black model only)
6. Uneven-table-leg fixer
7. Mobile for easily entertained baby (will require at least four)
8. Easily disposable ballast for hot air balloonists
9. Reference tool for those who need to know the correct spelling of ''menu''
10. Conversation piece ("Yeah, mine broke two days after the warranty ran out too!")
*Yes, the person who wrote this is British.