VIGGO MORTENSEN REVEALS 10 PIECES OF ADVICE HE'S HEARD ON MOVIE SETS
1. ''One job at a time, and each job a success.''
2. ''Whatever you are feeling at this moment can be useful, no matter how far removed or even distracting it may seem from the scene you are playing. That is as close to 'real' as you will ever get.''
3. ''There is no way in hell that's going to work. That is the worst idea I have heard today perhaps ever. Are you trying to single-handedly ruin my movie?''
4. ''Try it what's the harm? It's only film and time.''
5. ''No hay dolor.'' (''There is no pain.'')
6. ''All you really need to play the moment is air and water.''
7. ''When in doubt, admit it.''
8. ''Don't tell me; show me.''
9. ''Censors tend to do what only psychotics do: They confuse reality with illusion.''
10. ''I love you.''