1. An anthology, The Family Glass, which will include the existing Glass family stories along with five new ones, as well as a Glass genealogy.
2. A World War II novel inspired by Salinger's enormously complicated relationship with his first wife, Sylvia, a German woman with possible Nazi connections.
3. A manual of the Vedanta Hindu religion that Salinger practiced for more than 50 years, ''with short stories, almost fables, woven into the text.''
4. A novella based on Salinger's own military experiences that ''takes the form of a counterintelligence agent's diary entries during World War II.''
5. ''A complete retooling'' of Salinger's unpublished Caulfield story ''The Last and Best of the Peter Pans,'' which will be packaged with other Caulfield stories and The Catcher in the Rye.