Your DVD player may be the best place to watch your favorite shows. Here's our guide to the must-have discs
The TV shows on DVD
you need to own
Need help picking the best seasons of ''Buffy'' and other shows on DVD? Here are Entertainment Weekly's recommendations
Which TV shows ought to be on DVD?
Check out our wish list of yet-to-be-released titles -- then post your own
Originally posted Nov 17, 2004
Today's Most Popular
PopWatch 'Reign' react: The royal wedding
Also Check Out
- February 7
- February 12
- February 14
- February 21
- February 28
- March 7
- March 14
- March 21
- March 28
- April 4
- April 11
- April 16
- April 18
- April 25
- * Dates subject to change
More from Our Partners
- The Kid Who Steals the Show
- The Look of ‘Grand Budapest’
- ‘Divergent’s’ Leading Lady
- TV’s Silliest New Show
- The True Story of ‘True Detective’
- The Johnson (Broadway) Treatment
- Djuan Trent, a Former Miss Kentucky, Comes Out as 'Queer'
- Shakira: Why I'm So Open About My Personal Life
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab
- From The Max to Moe's Tavern: The Best TV Hangout Spots of All Time
- American Idol Sends Home a Top 12 Contestant
- Indian Acid Attack Survivor Finds Love - and a Job as a TV News Anchor
- Aaron Carter Really, Really Wants Hilary Duff Back
- Miss Piggy: Looking Spontaneous And Natural Takes A Lot Of Work
- Big Boi And Wale's 'Game Of Thrones' Raps Have Arrived, And You Want To Hear Them
- Kristen Bell And Dax Shepard Take 'No Kids Policy' To The Next Level
- It's Insane That Carmen Electra Is FHM's Oldest Cover Girl
- JLaw Would Go To Great Lengths To 'Shut Down The Internet'
Get Instant Access to this Week's Issue!
In This Week's Issue
- The Week's Cover: Angelina Jolie Casts a Spell as Maleficent. A revealing and exclusive interview with the star.
- Backstage at the Oscars: An all-star selfie broke Twitter, Lupita Nyong'o broke hearts and our writer and photographer had backstage passes for it all.
- The 10 Funniest Shows on TV: Looking for laughs? We’ve rounded up the best comedies on the air right now.