Prepare here for October 31. And look out for that zombie behind your... AHHHH!!!!
All About Halloween
Originally posted Oct 19, 2004
Today's Most Popular
Also Check Out
- May 2
- May 9
- May 16
- May 23
- May 30
- June 6
- June 13
- June 20
- June 27
- July 2
- July 4
- July 11
- July 18
- July 25
- August 1
- August 8
- August 13
- August 15
- August 22
- * Dates subject to change
More from Our Partners
- Free to Be…Like Hannah Horvath
- How LEGO Conquered Hollywood
- Dinner with Your Favorite TV Sidekicks
- Vivian Maier: Still Missing
- Zombie Beavers Invade America
- Shakespeare’s Movie Magic
- Justin Bieber Detained by Customs at Los Angeles Airport
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- Matthew Nalywaiko Helps Hundreds of Single Working Moms With Much-Needed Repairs
- Victoria Beckham, Gisele Bündchen and More Design Children's Charity Collection for Shopbop
- Every Glorious Selfie Anna Kendrick Has Ever Taken
- Joan Rivers Won't Apologize For Ohio Kidnapping Victims Joke
- Here's Why Tom Hardy's Welsh Accent May Be Totally Wrong
- Intimate Portraits Of Celebrities From The Tribeca Film Festival
- Cameron Diaz Doesn't Believe In Using Deodorant
- Deadmau5 Slams Arcade Fire: 'Dafuqs Yer Problem?'
Get Instant Access to this Week's Issue!
In This Week's Issue
- This Week's Cover: Orange Is the New Black: Go behind bars as EW takes you inside the strangest, kinkiest, most surprising hit on TV.
- How to Make the Ultimate Greek Movie: Neighbors is just the latest movie about fraternity brothers and sorority sisters. EW goes back to school to crack the bro code.
- Martin Freeman Does Not Want to be Your Friend: You may know him from Sherlock or The Hobbit. But if you meet the star on the street, you may not want to ask for his autograph.