Slide 1 of 10
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966)
What? You say it’s not even associated with Sergio Leone’s other Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns because it has actors playing completely different characters (Lee Van Cleef!) from their roles in Fistful of Dollars or For a Few Dollars More? Pshaw. GBU is clearly set during the Civil War — before the other two films — and Eastwood’s Man With No Name specifically acquires the iconic wardrobe that his character made famous in the other films.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
December 1 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...