Slide 1 of 10
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (1966)
What? You say it’s not even associated with Sergio Leone’s other Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns because it has actors playing completely different characters (Lee Van Cleef!) from their roles in Fistful of Dollars or For a Few Dollars More? Pshaw. GBU is clearly set during the Civil War — before the other two films — and Eastwood’s Man With No Name specifically acquires the iconic wardrobe that his character made famous in the other films.
Image Credit: Everett Collection
December 1 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!