Slide 1 of 10
10. Inside Amy Schumer, ”Real Sext” and The Mindy Project, ”You’ve Got Sext” (TIE)
Schumer: Comedy Central, season 1, episode 2; Mindy: Fox, season 2, episode 8
Amy Schumer, speaker of lady truths, nailed what women really want out of sexting in ”Real Sext.” Dressed in a tragic cat shirt, she responds to a come-on about what she wants with ”Tell me what all my remotes do?” Meanwhile, in ”You’ve Got Sext” (written by Mindy Kaling), Peter (Adam Pally) and Morgan (Ike Barinholtz) use Mindy’s phone to sext a guy she’s interested in, telling him she’s wearing ”a tasteful cardigan, corduroy slacks, and a breast cancer awareness pin. And no panties.” As if Mindy would wear slacks. —Jessica Shaw
Image Credit: (Top to Bottom) Comedy Central; Beth Dubber/FOX
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!