Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Project Runway’s Produce-Heavy Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
The fashion reality show that begat all fashion reality shows started off with a bang in its very first episode. Each designer was tasked with creating something beautiful using only $50 worth of items found in a grocery store. The challenge instantly established which contestants were forces to be reckoned with — and introduced viewers to Austin Scarlett, whose ingenious corn husk dress is still one of Runway’s signature looks. —HB
Image Credit: Barbara Nitke/Bravo
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!