Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Project Runway’s Produce-Heavy Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
The fashion reality show that begat all fashion reality shows started off with a bang in its very first episode. Each designer was tasked with creating something beautiful using only $50 worth of items found in a grocery store. The challenge instantly established which contestants were forces to be reckoned with — and introduced viewers to Austin Scarlett, whose ingenious corn husk dress is still one of Runway’s signature looks. —HB
Image Credit: Barbara Nitke/Bravo
February 27 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!