Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Project Runway’s Produce-Heavy Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
The fashion reality show that begat all fashion reality shows started off with a bang in its very first episode. Each designer was tasked with creating something beautiful using only $50 worth of items found in a grocery store. The challenge instantly established which contestants were forces to be reckoned with — and introduced viewers to Austin Scarlett, whose ingenious corn husk dress is still one of Runway’s signature looks. —HB
Image Credit: Barbara Nitke/Bravo
February 27 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!