Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Project Runway’s Produce-Heavy Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
The fashion reality show that begat all fashion reality shows started off with a bang in its very first episode. Each designer was tasked with creating something beautiful using only $50 worth of items found in a grocery store. The challenge instantly established which contestants were forces to be reckoned with — and introduced viewers to Austin Scarlett, whose ingenious corn husk dress is still one of Runway’s signature looks. —HB
Image Credit: Barbara Nitke/Bravo
February 27 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!