Slide 1 of 10
BEST: Project Runway’s Produce-Heavy Pilot (season 1, episode 1)
The fashion reality show that begat all fashion reality shows started off with a bang in its very first episode. Each designer was tasked with creating something beautiful using only $50 worth of items found in a grocery store. The challenge instantly established which contestants were forces to be reckoned with — and introduced viewers to Austin Scarlett, whose ingenious corn husk dress is still one of Runway’s signature looks. —HB
Image Credit: Barbara Nitke/Bravo
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!