Slide 1 of 10
Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley
The Nirvana-Alice in Chains Reunion Tour: Channel the Flannel
Why we’d pay to see this: We aren't the only ones who want to see Nirvana again. But what better way to relive youth than strapping on a pair of Docs for the resurrection of these two greats? Alice in Chains has managed to carry on in the 21st century with William DuVall doing an admirable job in Staley’s place, but it’ll take technological wizardry to fulfill our dream of seeing Nirvana on stage again.
Biggest holographic challenge: Getting the unwashed, messy hair just right (and getting Courtney Love, Dave Grohl, and Krist Novoselic on speaking terms long enough to make it happen). —Mike Bruno
Image Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage; Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic; Anthony Pidgeon/Redferns;Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!