Slide 1 of 10
Having made a name for herself as a celebrity stylist for artists like Christina Aguilera (remember her ”Dirty” phase?) and Pink, Trish Summerville transitioned in costume design on 1996’s The Long Kiss Goodnight. Thirteen years after working as an assistant on David Fincher?s 1997 thriller The Game, she re-teamed with the director for her big break in 2011, heading up the wardrobe department on The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo — which led to a deal with Swedish retailer H&M for a clothing collection based on the look of female protagonist Lisbeth Salander. Most recently, Summerville designed the costumes for Hunger Games: Catching Fire, dressed the cast of Showtime?s hit Ray Donovan, and collaborated yet again with Fincher on the video for Justin Timberlake’s ”Suit & Tie.”
Image Credit: Murray Close; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
August 5 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!