Slide 1 of 10
Having made a name for herself as a celebrity stylist for artists like Christina Aguilera (remember her ”Dirty” phase?) and Pink, Trish Summerville transitioned in costume design on 1996’s The Long Kiss Goodnight. Thirteen years after working as an assistant on David Fincher?s 1997 thriller The Game, she re-teamed with the director for her big break in 2011, heading up the wardrobe department on The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo — which led to a deal with Swedish retailer H&M for a clothing collection based on the look of female protagonist Lisbeth Salander. Most recently, Summerville designed the costumes for Hunger Games: Catching Fire, dressed the cast of Showtime?s hit Ray Donovan, and collaborated yet again with Fincher on the video for Justin Timberlake’s ”Suit & Tie.”
Image Credit: Murray Close; Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!