Slide 1 of 10
Beyoncé’s videography — from her Destiny’s Child days right up to her latest solo CD — plays like a case study in bootylicious fantasy fulfillment. Whether slithering through the jungle as a scantily clad castaway in ”Survivor,” strutting through a concrete landscape in high heels and Daisy Dukes during ”Crazy in Love,” or cutting a now legendary black-and-white image in her ”Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” leotard, B’s heat has been so relentless over the past decade, you almost wonder if she’s at least partially responsible for global climate change. And then when you factor in her sexy turns in films like Austin Powers in Goldmember, Dreamgirls, and Obsessed, it makes a strong case for keeping Miss Knowles away from the polar ice caps.
Image Credit: Tony Duran/August
December 23 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big