Slide 1 of 10
Coming Attraction: Man of Steel Why He’ll Be Big: Let’s face it, you should watch Henry Cavill because he’s so darn attractive. But also, if the Hollywood universe is at all fair, it’s time for Cavill to hit big as a superhero! Stephanie Meyer thought he'd be great for Edward Cullen but he was too old for the part by the time the movie was made, he almost got James Bond, and he didn’t get the role of Superman on an earlier Superman reboot — it failed (wonder why). Anyway, blah blah, blah, acting and roles… He’s British and boy can rock the big ”S” (at least that’s what it looks like on this planet) over his ripped chest. He’s going to have moviegoers swooning all summer long. —Sarah Caldwell
Image Credit: Warner Bros
June 5 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...