Slide 1 of 10
Coming Attraction: Man of Steel
Why He’ll Be Big: Let’s face it, you should watch Henry Cavill because he’s so darn attractive. But also, if the Hollywood universe is at all fair, it’s time for Cavill to hit big as a superhero! Stephanie Meyer thought he'd be great for Edward Cullen but he was too old for the part by the time the movie was made, he almost got James Bond, and he didn’t get the role of Superman on an earlier Superman reboot — it failed (wonder why). Anyway, blah blah, blah, acting and roles… He’s British and boy can rock the big ”S” (at least that’s what it looks like on this planet) over his ripped chest. He’s going to have moviegoers swooning all summer long. —Sarah Caldwell
Image Credit: Warner Bros
June 5 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!