Slide 1 of 10
Coming Attraction: Man of Steel
Why He’ll Be Big: Let’s face it, you should watch Henry Cavill because he’s so darn attractive. But also, if the Hollywood universe is at all fair, it’s time for Cavill to hit big as a superhero! Stephanie Meyer thought he'd be great for Edward Cullen but he was too old for the part by the time the movie was made, he almost got James Bond, and he didn’t get the role of Superman on an earlier Superman reboot — it failed (wonder why). Anyway, blah blah, blah, acting and roles… He’s British and boy can rock the big ”S” (at least that’s what it looks like on this planet) over his ripped chest. He’s going to have moviegoers swooning all summer long. —Sarah Caldwell
Image Credit: Warner Bros
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!