Slide 1 of 10
Fast & Furious 6 (out now)
Big dumb action movies are a dime a dozen each summer. But really good big dumb action movies are rare indeed. This borderline ridiculous, over-the-top demolition derby also happens to be a perfectly constructed low-IQ blast. Credit to director Justin Lin (it takes a certain kind of logistical genius to engineer a movie this giddily entertaining, especially six films into a franchise) but let’s be clear: This is the aptly named Vin Diesel’s vehicle all the way. He’s the lunkhead heart of the film — especially during its bonkers cargo-plane climax. It’s one of the biggest, dumbest, and most electrifying action sequences in ages. Check your brain at the door and fasten your seat belt. —Chris Nashawaty
Image Credit: Universal
June 5 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!