Slide 1 of 10
Fast & Furious 6 (out now)
Big dumb action movies are a dime a dozen each summer. But really good big dumb action movies are rare indeed. This borderline ridiculous, over-the-top demolition derby also happens to be a perfectly constructed low-IQ blast. Credit to director Justin Lin (it takes a certain kind of logistical genius to engineer a movie this giddily entertaining, especially six films into a franchise) but let’s be clear: This is the aptly named Vin Diesel’s vehicle all the way. He’s the lunkhead heart of the film — especially during its bonkers cargo-plane climax. It’s one of the biggest, dumbest, and most electrifying action sequences in ages. Check your brain at the door and fasten your seat belt. —Chris Nashawaty
Image Credit: Universal
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!