Slide 1 of 10
Dark Shadows opens
Tim Burton’s reimagination of the old TV vampire soap stars Johnny Depp, and well, isn’t that enough? As EW’s Owen Gleiberman says in his review, “Depp’s performance is more than just funny — it’s ghoulishly endearing.”
Image Credit: Peter Mountain
May 12 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!