Slide 1 of 10
Deacon & Rayna, Nashville
Status: Dangerous road ahead
Even after Rayna (Connie Britton) sent Deacon (Charles Esten) to rehab and married another man, their relationship never found closure (cue the smoldering looks and elevator makeouts). The exit of Rayna’s husband and a late-season hook-up gave us hope for a happy ending, but our shipper dreams remained fulfilled for only a precious few episodes. In the season 1 finale, the Music City paramours were in a horrific car wreck after Deacon discovered he was the father of Rayna’s oldest child and broke his 13-year sobriety. With their lives hanging in the balance, they’ve got much bigger problems than affairs of the heart. —Denise Warner and Lindsey Bahr
Image Credit: ABC
May 28 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!