Slide 1 of 10
10. Superman’s New Look
I’m not talking about the abandonment of the red undies. In Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel, the blue and the red in Superman’s costume were both cheerlessly dark — as if black oil had spilled into the dye — and scaly. The muting of primary colors spoke volumes about Christopher Nolan’s influence and the Dark Knightization of Superman for an age in which ”truth, justice, and the American way” are all followed by question marks.
Image Credit: Clay Enos
December 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big