Slide 1 of 10
10. SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES (Fox, 2006)
Exemplifying the TV industry’s regrettable tendency toward ”me too” reality knockoffs, Skating was Dancing With the Stars plus ice — and minus any entertainment value. And now there really is a Skating With the Stars, which turns out to not be so bad.
Image Credit: Kelsey McNeal/Fox
November 29 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!