Slide 1 of 10
10. SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES (Fox, 2006)
Exemplifying the TV industry’s regrettable tendency toward ”me too” reality knockoffs, Skating was Dancing With the Stars plus ice — and minus any entertainment value. And now there really is a Skating With the Stars, which turns out to not be so bad.
Image Credit: Kelsey McNeal/Fox
November 29 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!