Slide 1 of 10
10. SKATING WITH CELEBRITIES (Fox, 2006)
Exemplifying the TV industry’s regrettable tendency toward ”me too” reality knockoffs, Skating was Dancing With the Stars plus ice — and minus any entertainment value. And now there really is a Skating With the Stars, which turns out to not be so bad.
Image Credit: Kelsey McNeal/Fox
November 29 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!