Slide 1 of 11
Olivia Foxworth (Ellen Burstyn), Flowers in the Attic
Mom badge of dishonor: How much time do you have? Olivia shunned her daughter Corrine just because Corrine married her own half-uncle — which could happen to anybody, really. Then, when Corrine returned to Foxworth Hall after her husband dies, Olivia insisted on keeping their children locked in an upstairs room, where she periodically beat them, starves them, called them sinful ”devils’ spawn,” and kept a watchful eye on the two oldest kids, insisting that they must share some sort of wicked lust for one another. (Spoiler alert: She was totally right.) And that’s before the whole poisoned-doughnuts thing.
Image Credit: James Dittiger
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!