Slide 1 of 11
Honorable Mention: Cloverfield
The wreckage: Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Statue of Liberty, Woolworth BuildingThe tally: 10 pointsThe verdict: When the head of the Statue of Liberty crashes your going-away party, you might regret not leaving earlier. Clover, as the monster is affectionately referred to by the filmmakers, is seemingly impervious to heavy artillery, but seems cuddly compared to the frighteningly fast spider parasites whose bite makes people explode. Avoid those subway tunnels.
June 30 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall