Slide 1 of 11
Honorable Mention: Cloverfield
The wreckage: Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Grand Central Station, Statue of Liberty, Woolworth Building
The tally: 10 points
The verdict: When the head of the Statue of Liberty crashes your going-away party, you might regret not leaving earlier. Clover, as the monster is affectionately referred to by the filmmakers, is seemingly impervious to heavy artillery, but seems cuddly compared to the frighteningly fast spider parasites whose bite makes people explode. Avoid those subway tunnels.
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!