Slide 1 of 11
Martin Scorsese & Leonardo DiCaprio
In a way, they saved each other. DiCaprio invigorated Gangs of New York, The Aviator, and The Departed with a vibrant, masculine rage that hadn’t been present in Scorsese’s work for years. Meanwhile, Scorsese rescued DiCaprio from heartthrob prison and guided him into challenging, dangerous roles. After taking a break from collaboration following 2010’s twisty thriller Shutter Island, the two reunited for The Wolf of Wall Street — a champagne-soaked dramedy that granted the Internet its most precious gif(t) of 2013. —Hillary Busis
Image Credit: Bobby Bank/WireImage
December 25 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!