Slide 1 of 11
Rachel Dawes, The Dark Knight
In the Joker’s cruelest gag, he kidnaps Bruce Wayne’s true love and her boyfriend Harvey Dent, forcing Batman to choose which one to save before two bombs explode. While Batman races off, Rachel and Harvey are bound to chairs in separate locations. Will Batman save Rachel in time? Of course, he’s coming for Rachel, right? Right? Batman breaks down the door to find Harvey instead — just as the bomb evaporates Rachel. Man, that was cold. —Jeff Labrecque SPOILER WARNING! The next slide contains key plot details from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (which hit theaters May 2, 2014). If you’d like to skip over it to the next screen click here.
May 5 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels