Slide 1 of 12
12. Cemetery Man (1994)
Brit thesp Rupert Everett plays the glib, lovelorn supervisor of a graveyard who secretly kills the cemetery’s returning-to-life inhabitants in this eccentric but beguiling cult movie from Dario Argento protégé Michele Soavi. Why doesn’t Everett alert the authorities? Too much paper work!
August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'
- Comic-Con 2016 Star Portraits: Day 3