Slide 1 of 12
12. Cemetery Man (1994)
Brit thesp Rupert Everett plays the glib, lovelorn supervisor of a graveyard who secretly kills the cemetery’s returning-to-life inhabitants in this eccentric but beguiling cult movie from Dario Argento protégé Michele Soavi. Why doesn’t Everett alert the authorities? Too much paper work!
August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast