Slide 1 of 12
12. Cemetery Man (1994)
Brit thesp Rupert Everett plays the glib, lovelorn supervisor of a graveyard who secretly kills the cemetery’s returning-to-life inhabitants in this eccentric but beguiling cult movie from Dario Argento protégé Michele Soavi. Why doesn’t Everett alert the authorities? Too much paper work!
August 15 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!