Slide 1 of 12
We’re the Millers
In an attempt to free herself and her fake ”family” from Mexican drug lords, professional stripper Rose O’Reilly (Jennifer Aniston) summons her pole skills, complete with a water-bottle-drenched homage to Flashdance, sultry sparks conveniently flying out of industrial equipment, and a leering oddball of a teenager who she’s trying to pass off as her son. In short, the performance is delightfully cheeky (come on, people, when the jokes write themselves, only a fool resists!).
August 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!