Slide 1 of 12
We’re the Millers
In an attempt to free herself and her fake ”family” from Mexican drug lords, professional stripper Rose O’Reilly (Jennifer Aniston) summons her pole skills, complete with a water-bottle-drenched homage to Flashdance, sultry sparks conveniently flying out of industrial equipment, and a leering oddball of a teenager who she’s trying to pass off as her son. In short, the performance is delightfully cheeky (come on, people, when the jokes write themselves, only a fool resists!).
August 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast