Slide 1 of 12
We’re the Millers
In an attempt to free herself and her fake ”family” from Mexican drug lords, professional stripper Rose O’Reilly (Jennifer Aniston) summons her pole skills, complete with a water-bottle-drenched homage to Flashdance, sultry sparks conveniently flying out of industrial equipment, and a leering oddball of a teenager who she’s trying to pass off as her son. In short, the performance is delightfully cheeky (come on, people, when the jokes write themselves, only a fool resists!).
August 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday