Slide 1 of 12
Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens, Spring Breakers
Imagine that you’re the star of such air-popped Disney fluff as Wizards of Waverly Place or the High School Musical trilogy. Then it dawns on you that you’ve Disneyfied yourself into irrelevance. How do you change the game? If you’re Selena Gomez or Vanessa Hudgens, you star in Spring Breakers, Harmony Korine’s outlaw fantasia about four college women on a psychotic Spring Break bender. The actresses spray bad-girl attitude across the screen with more devil-horn fervor than anyone since Juliette Lewis in Natural Born Killers.
Image Credit: Michael Muller
January 27 2015 — 2:11 PM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!