Slide 1 of 12
He Almost Always Fights Unimpressive Enemies
When you consider that Schwarzenegger spent a couple decades as the walking incarnation of human superstrength, it’s remarkable just how unimposing most of his bad guys are. Art Malik from True Lies is a good example: Previously best-known for Merchant-Ivory movies, he looks shrimpy next to Schwarzenegger’s superspy (and his ultimate end makes him look like even more of a goof.) Still, when it comes to hilariously unthreatening villains, nothing beats Commando’s one-two punch of Bennett and Arius. The latter is played by beloved character actor Dan Hedaya with a bad accent; the former is played by Vernon Wells in a too-short T-shirt and chainmail. (The Predator and the T-1000 are notable, and awesome, exceptions.)
January 18 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!