Slide 1 of 13
You’re Next, 2013
To conceal the killers in You’re Next, director Adam Wingard took a tip from a horror classic. He recently told EW about the inspiration behind his film’s creepy animal masks: ”In [1978’s] Halloween, John Carpenter took a pre-existing mask and ghost-ified it.”
Image Credit: Corey Ransberg
August 21 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!