Slide 1 of 13
Nintendo Land (Wii U, E10+)
Just as Wii Sports helped gamers get comfortable with the Wii console’s unconventional motion controls, Nintendo Land allows them to cozy up behind the new Wii U’s tablet-like peripheral. Much more than a teaching tool though, this fan-pleasing, theme park-inspired title features mini-games based on every iconic Nintendo franchise, from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid to Luigi’s Mansion and The Legend of Zelda.
December 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!