Slide 1 of 13
Nintendo Land (Wii U, E10+)
Just as Wii Sports helped gamers get comfortable with the Wii console’s unconventional motion controls, Nintendo Land allows them to cozy up behind the new Wii U’s tablet-like peripheral. Much more than a teaching tool though, this fan-pleasing, theme park-inspired title features mini-games based on every iconic Nintendo franchise, from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid to Luigi’s Mansion and The Legend of Zelda.
December 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!