Slide 1 of 13
Nintendo Land (Wii U, E10+)
Just as Wii Sports helped gamers get comfortable with the Wii console’s unconventional motion controls, Nintendo Land allows them to cozy up behind the new Wii U’s tablet-like peripheral. Much more than a teaching tool though, this fan-pleasing, theme park-inspired title features mini-games based on every iconic Nintendo franchise, from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid to Luigi’s Mansion and The Legend of Zelda.
December 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!