Slide 1 of 13
Nintendo Land (Wii U, E10+)
Just as Wii Sports helped gamers get comfortable with the Wii console’s unconventional motion controls, Nintendo Land allows them to cozy up behind the new Wii U’s tablet-like peripheral. Much more than a teaching tool though, this fan-pleasing, theme park-inspired title features mini-games based on every iconic Nintendo franchise, from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid to Luigi’s Mansion and The Legend of Zelda.
December 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!