Slide 1 of 13
Nintendo Land (Wii U, E10+)
Just as Wii Sports helped gamers get comfortable with the Wii console’s unconventional motion controls, Nintendo Land allows them to cozy up behind the new Wii U’s tablet-like peripheral. Much more than a teaching tool though, this fan-pleasing, theme park-inspired title features mini-games based on every iconic Nintendo franchise, from Super Mario Bros. and Metroid to Luigi’s Mansion and The Legend of Zelda.
December 6 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!