Slide 1 of 14
As seen in: Fight Club, American Beauty, Clockwatchers, Office Space, Weekend at Bernie’s, Up in the Air…too many to name, really
Worst part of the job: The 401(k) is great, and you really love your red Swingline stapler, but the constant intrusion/judgment of outside parties, the passive-aggression of spineless supervisors, dysfunctional fax machines, and the sheer monotony of it all has, in some cases, resulted in midlife crises, lack of remorse over embezzlement and arson, or — in extreme instances — a complete break from reality.
‘I Quit’ Factor: 7.5 (out of 10)
August 31 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!