Slide 1 of 14
As seen in: Fight Club, American Beauty, Clockwatchers, Office Space, Weekend at Bernie’s, Up in the Air…too many to name, really
Worst part of the job: The 401(k) is great, and you really love your red Swingline stapler, but the constant intrusion/judgment of outside parties, the passive-aggression of spineless supervisors, dysfunctional fax machines, and the sheer monotony of it all has, in some cases, resulted in midlife crises, lack of remorse over embezzlement and arson, or — in extreme instances — a complete break from reality.
‘I Quit’ Factor: 7.5 (out of 10)
August 31 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!