Slide 1 of 15
WINNER: The Boy Meets World Renaissance
The announcement about Boy Meets World spinoff Girl Meets World technically happened at the end of 2012, but 2013 was full of reminders about the in-the-works new series. From casting announcements to on-set reunions (Fee-Fee-Feeny!), millennials happily soaked up info what their favorite ’90s gang has been up to. —Erin Strecker
Image Credit: Eric McCandless/DISNEY CHANNEL
December 9 2013 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!