Slide 1 of 15
Eva Amurri-Martino, That’s My Boy
You might recognize Eva Amurri-Martino from her role in 2004’s Saved! or from her sultry 2009 guest stint on Californication. Or maybe you’re just experiencing genetic déjà vu: She is Susan Sarandon’s daughter. This summer, the actress, 27, is hoping to seduce audiences in the ultra-raunchy Adam Sandler comedy That’s My Boy (June 15), playing a teacher who has an affair with — and gets impregnated by — her underage student. Amurri-Martino’s involvement with the project probably didn’t hurt her famous mom when Sandler’s production company floated the idea of casting the Oscar winner as the older version of her daughter’s character. ”My mom’s gotten me into a few movies,” she says. ”So it’s nice to return the favor. She jokes about it and says, ‘In my old age, you’ll get me all my work.”’ —Keith Staskiewicz
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!