Slide 1 of 16
15. Bullseye, Daredevil
Ben Affleck’s first superhero movie is a leather-and-raindrops mediocrity. There’s not much to like about it. Actually, there’s only one thing to like about it: An immediately pre-fame Colin Farrell, clearly having a blast going miles-over-the-top as the assassin Bullseye. Farrell’s gutter-grunge performance has very little to do with the comic book Bullseye. But at least he’s having fun.
May 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday