Slide 1 of 16
15. Bullseye, Daredevil
Ben Affleck’s first superhero movie is a leather-and-raindrops mediocrity. There’s not much to like about it. Actually, there’s only one thing to like about it: An immediately pre-fame Colin Farrell, clearly having a blast going miles-over-the-top as the assassin Bullseye. Farrell’s gutter-grunge performance has very little to do with the comic book Bullseye. But at least he’s having fun.
May 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!