Slide 1 of 16
15. Bullseye, Daredevil
Ben Affleck’s first superhero movie is a leather-and-raindrops mediocrity. There’s not much to like about it. Actually, there’s only one thing to like about it: An immediately pre-fame Colin Farrell, clearly having a blast going miles-over-the-top as the assassin Bullseye. Farrell’s gutter-grunge performance has very little to do with the comic book Bullseye. But at least he’s having fun.
May 2 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big