Slide 1 of 16
It’s hard to believe that Emma Stone started 2010 best known as ”that girl from Zombieland.” But that all changed with her first starring role as the quick-witted Olive in Easy A, a raunchy high school comedy that grossed an unexpected $58 million. She worked hard to get that role but judging by all the A-list roles she’s landed since — Gwen Stacy in the Spider-Man reboot, Skeeter Phelan in an adaptation of the best-seller The Help, and Ryan Gosling’s love interest in the Steve Carell rom-com Crazy? Stupid Love, all due next year — fighting for parts may now be a thing of the past. ?
Image Credit: Adam Taylor
December 20 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!