Slide 1 of 16
16. Jim Profit, Profit
The world wasn’t ready for Jim Profit, a devious supervillain-esque executive consumed with sociopathic ambition. Profit ran for a mere four episodes in 1996 (out of eight filmed). In those four episodes, Profit engaged in all manner of corporate nastiness…and also killed his father and slept with his stepmother. Played with gleeful relish by a pre-Petrelli Adrian Pasdar, Profit was an early vision of a TV decade that would teach audiences to love the bad guy.
Image Credit: Aaron Rapoport/Fox
July 15 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!