Slide 1 of 18
THIS BODY OF DEATH, Elizabeth George (April 20) George has once again delivered a thick, knotty, densely plotted mystery. As always, it isn’t a book to tear through in an hour, but one to read slowly, over many sittings, and savor. This time out, George, turning to her usual characters, highlights Scotland Yard inspector Thomas Lynley — still grieving the senseless deaths of his wife and child — as he takes a tentative step back to his old job by investigating the murder of a young woman found in a cemetery.
April 16 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big