Slide 1 of 18
Much attention was paid to the A-list men assuming the roles of the Commanders-in-Chief in Lee Daniels’ The Butler (among them, Robin Williams as Dwight D. Eisenhower, James Marsden as John F. Kennedy, Liev Schreiber as Lyndon B. Johnson, John Cusack as Richard Nixon, and Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan), but the actresses who signed on showed similarly impressive pedigrees. Oscar winner Jane Fonda stepped into Nancy Reagan’s designer shoes, and Friday Night Lights favorite Minka Kelly tried on Jackie Kennedy’s Chanel suit and pillbox hat for size.
Image Credit: Rafy
August 17 2013 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!