Slide 1 of 18
Much attention was paid to the A-list men assuming the roles of the Commanders-in-Chief in Lee Daniels’ The Butler (among them, Robin Williams as Dwight D. Eisenhower, James Marsden as John F. Kennedy, Liev Schreiber as Lyndon B. Johnson, John Cusack as Richard Nixon, and Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan), but the actresses who signed on showed similarly impressive pedigrees. Oscar winner Jane Fonda stepped into Nancy Reagan’s designer shoes, and Friday Night Lights favorite Minka Kelly tried on Jackie Kennedy’s Chanel suit and pillbox hat for size.
Image Credit: Rafy
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!