Slide 1 of 21
Emilia Clarke, 'Terminator Genisys'
Clarke is a softer, gentler version of Linda Hamilton’s Sarah Connor in the new Terminator sequel, which finds her much more prepared for evil time-traveling robots when we first meet her in 1984. In a major twist, she’s been raised by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s original Terminator from the time she was a girl, and he’s taught her everything there is to know about the types of weapons that can take down a killer robot. She can be sweet, but she still doesn’t think twice about pulling a gun on the man who might be her unborn son. What a dragon lady. —Jeff Labrecque
August 16 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!