Slide 1 of 21
Emilia Clarke, 'Terminator Genisys'
Clarke is a softer, gentler version of Linda Hamilton’s Sarah Connor in the new Terminator sequel, which finds her much more prepared for evil time-traveling robots when we first meet her in 1984. In a major twist, she’s been raised by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s original Terminator from the time she was a girl, and he’s taught her everything there is to know about the types of weapons that can take down a killer robot. She can be sweet, but she still doesn’t think twice about pulling a gun on the man who might be her unborn son. What a dragon lady. —Jeff Labrecque
August 16 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!