Slide 1 of 30
Idina Menzel, ”Let It Go”
Why it struck a chord: The literally-letting-her-hair-down ballad championed personal empowerment (and was itself powered by Menzel’s stellar pipes), inspiring countless covers and an Oscar win for its married composers Bobby and Kristen Anderson Lopez.
Image Credit: Disney
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!