Slide 1 of 30
Idina Menzel, ”Let It Go”
Why it struck a chord: The literally-letting-her-hair-down ballad championed personal empowerment (and was itself powered by Menzel’s stellar pipes), inspiring countless covers and an Oscar win for its married composers Bobby and Kristen Anderson Lopez.
Image Credit: Disney
August 30 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!