Slide 1 of 10
EW.com says: Brady’s look changed considerably during the series, which ran from 1969-1974. Robert Reed may have objected to the show’s thin story lines, but he didn’t seem to mind making the transformation from a clean-cut widower to a groovy afro’d dad with a penchant for wide collars and mod prints.
InStyle.com says: The Brady patriarch stood out in everything from pinstripes to paisley — and that’s no small feat in a family of eight!
Image Credit: Everett Collection
June 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!