Slide 1 of 10
EW.com says: Brady’s look changed considerably during the series, which ran from 1969-1974. Robert Reed may have objected to the show’s thin story lines, but he didn’t seem to mind making the transformation from a clean-cut widower to a groovy afro’d dad with a penchant for wide collars and mod prints. InStyle.com says: The Brady patriarch stood out in everything from pinstripes to paisley — and that’s no small feat in a family of eight!
Image Credit: Everett Collection
June 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years