Slide 1 of 10
EW.com says: Brady’s look changed considerably during the series, which ran from 1969-1974. Robert Reed may have objected to the show’s thin story lines, but he didn’t seem to mind making the transformation from a clean-cut widower to a groovy afro’d dad with a penchant for wide collars and mod prints.
InStyle.com says: The Brady patriarch stood out in everything from pinstripes to paisley — and that’s no small feat in a family of eight!
Image Credit: Everett Collection
June 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!