Slide 1 of 10
EW.com says: Brady’s look changed considerably during the series, which ran from 1969-1974. Robert Reed may have objected to the show’s thin story lines, but he didn’t seem to mind making the transformation from a clean-cut widower to a groovy afro’d dad with a penchant for wide collars and mod prints.
InStyle.com says: The Brady patriarch stood out in everything from pinstripes to paisley — and that’s no small feat in a family of eight!
Image Credit: Everett Collection
January 27 2015 — 4:05 PM EST
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!