Slide 1 of 10
EW.com says: Brady’s look changed considerably during the series, which ran from 1969-1974. Robert Reed may have objected to the show’s thin story lines, but he didn’t seem to mind making the transformation from a clean-cut widower to a groovy afro’d dad with a penchant for wide collars and mod prints.
InStyle.com says: The Brady patriarch stood out in everything from pinstripes to paisley — and that’s no small feat in a family of eight!
Image Credit: Everett Collection
June 14 2014 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!