Slide 1 of 21
The Easter Bunny and his brethren have long been a part of our pop-cultural landscape. In film, TV, and literature, a long line of irresistible, cotton-tailed characters have imparted valuable life lessons to young and old alike — beyond being good at delivering candy. From that silly cereal rabbit’s lesson (”Trix are for kids!”) to the more ominous warnings of Donnie Darko’s looming sidekick, Frank, these long-eared lagomorphs come with a tale to tell. When you think about it, everything we really need to know we learned from rabbits.
Image Credit: Corbis
April 4 2010 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big